The conditions of these regulations are preliminary to the use of the “Online Sale” service on the website www.dimanoinmano.com.
In the event that the stipulation of a purchase contract takes place outside the commercial premises, the sale in question is to be considered subject to Legislative Decree n. 206 of 09/06/2005, which provides for the possibility for the purchaser to exercise the right of withdrawal.
Therefore, remote purchases made by telephone or via the Internet, whether delivered at home or picked up at the company's headquarters or at a point of presence in the area, fall within this case.
To whom it applies
To natural persons (consumers) who act for purposes that can be considered unrelated to their commercial activity. Therefore, purchases made by resellers and companies are excluded from the right of withdrawal. Therefore, those who communicate their VAT number to the supplier are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract, without penalty and without giving any explanation, within a period of 30 working days, from receipt of our email delivering the products purchased to the shipper, to exercise the right of withdrawal.
This right consists in the right to return the purchased goods to the seller and in the consequent reimbursement of the purchase price.
The following are therefore excluded from the refund for the right of withdrawal:
- shipping costs incurred to receive the purchase;
- the shipping costs to be incurred to ship the products in return. Paid and under the responsibility of the customer.
How to use it
Make sure you have the following data ready and promptly communicate them to Di Mano in Mano Soc Coop:
- article code/s;
- our delivery code;
- bank details (IBAN and BIK CODE) on which to obtain the transfer.
1. Fill in the Withdrawal Form on the website www.dimanoinmano.com
2. Send, by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt, a written and signed declaration of the will to exercise the right of withdrawal summarizing all the data indicated above and requested (also including any authorization to credit the amount to the bank account held to third parties), directing it to our offices in Viale Espinasse 99, 20156 Milan.
3. Within the same period of 30 working days, you must return the goods intact and, if packaged, with the same packaging used for delivery. The shipment to the sender is at his expense and under his responsibility.
How to make the return shipment
Pack the materials carefully, if possible, in the same packaging used for delivery.
Write the destination address, the withdrawal code (sent by email) and the sender on the parcel.
Send the package to Di Mano in Mano Soc Coop Via XXV Aprile 57, 20050 Cambiago (MI) via a traceable system.
Transfer processing times for reversal of payment to the customer
Di Mano in Mano Soc Coop, if the procedure indicated above is carried out correctly and if it ascertains that the product is completely intact in all its parts, will provide within 30 working days of receiving the goods to credit the customer with the amount paid excluding shipping costs (Legislative Decree No. 206 of 09/06/2005).
Attention: shipments without a withdrawal code will not be accepted by the operational headquarters of Di Mano in Mano Soc Coop and we will not be liable for any damage caused during the return shipment of goods by the customer at our warehouse.
Jurisdiction and Competent Court
Any dispute relating to the application, execution, interpretation and violation of purchase contracts entered into "online" via the website www.dimanoinmano.com is subject to Italian jurisdiction; although not expressly provided therein, these general conditions refer to the provisions of Legislative Decree No. 206 of 09.06.2005. For any dispute between the parties regarding this contract, the Court of Milan (MI) (Italy) will be competent.